MCHALE PLANT SALES LTD
We are looking to hire a skilled IS support engineer to assist our IS department with all IS related technical support issues. As an IS support, you will be working with end users to determine the nature of the problem, diagnose hardware or software issues, provide effective assistance. You may also be required to install new software applications and train clients on proper application use.
To ensure success as an IS support engineer, you should have in-depth knowledge of business software and hardware systems, excellent logic with adaptability and natural curiosity.
The role is based in our Birdhill, Co. Tipperary, office.
IS Support Engineer Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support to office users and field engineers for hardware and software.
- Analyse, research, and resolve complex end-user escalation issues and troubleshooting from other IS staff.
- Providing technical support on-site or via remote-access systems.
- Set up new equipment and devices; set up and maintain workstations; provide appropriate access to applications, systems, and data.
- Experience with scripting languages.
- Communicate and translate technical information to non-technical end users.
- Repairing hardware malfunctions, software issues, and networking problems.
- Participate in the maintenance, implementation and end-user support for applications, mobile devices, computers and other network clients.
- Create, track, and maintain reports and provide updates to management.
The role is suitable for a candidate with a third-level qualification in computer systems.
While some experience would be beneficial, this role suits a recent graduate.
Full on-the-job training will be provided through close co-operation with our experienced IS Manager.
McHale Plant Sales, Distributor of Komatsu Construction and Forestry Equipment, Metso Crushing and Screening Equipment, Merlo Telescopic Handlers, Terex Ecotec Waste Processing Equipment and Topcon machine control systems wish to recruit for the following position,
Komatsu Mobile Service Engineer
McHale Plant Sales covers Ireland and Northern Ireland (some products) for Sales, Parts and Service, operating out of our two main depots located in Birdhill, Co Tipperary and Rathcoole, Co Dublin.
We currently have a number of nationwide positions available for Construction Plant Service Engineers. This role will be primarily mobile based, covering an assigned territory based on the Engineers location. This role will also involve working within our workshop as required.
Job Role will mostly be focused on the service, repair and maintenance of the Komatsu range of Construction equipment, including, Excavators, Dump trucks, Bulldozers and Wheel Loaders.
The opportunity will also be available to work on the other brands we distribute, which include
- Metso ranges of mobile Crushers and Screeners.
- Terex Ecotec ranges of mobile Waste Shredders, Screeners and Material Handlers
- Komatsu Forest range of Harvesters and Forwarders
- Merlo range of Telescopic Handler
- Topcon machine control systems
- A wide range of attachments
At McHale Plant Sales, our Service Engineers are backed up by a highly experienced service department and a continuous training environment.
Applicants should be qualified with Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in heavy plant.
- Have a good knowledge of electrical, hydraulic and mechanical troubleshooting and repair,
- Must be competent in following electrical and hydraulic schematic diagrams to diagnose faults.
- Competent in welding and fabrication.
- Computer Literate.
McHale Plant Sales
P: +353 (0)61 379112