MCHALE PLANT SALES LTD
MCHALE PLANT SALES – RATHCOOLE, COUNTY DUBLIN
McHale Plant Sales, Distributor of the leading range of Komatsu Forest Timber Harvesters and Forwarders for Ireland and Northern Ireland are currently recruiting for a Senior Field Service Engineer to join our team.
As a Field Service Engineer, you will play a key role by supporting the service department through completing routine servicing work, maintaining and repairing customer machinery onsite, whilst providing an excellent level of service to our customers.
- Have a Forestry background, with previous experience in repair, maintenance and set-up of Harvesters & Forwarders.
- Have a good knowledge of electrical, hydraulic and mechanical troubleshooting and repair, must be competent in following electrical and hydraulic schematic diagrams to diagnose faults.
- Competent in welding and fabrication.
- Computer Literate.
- Full driving licence and willing to travel throughout Ireland.
- Ongoing training
- A comprehensive remuneration packages
- Overtime premium
- Daily travel subsistence
- New company service vehicle
- Company pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Ongoing training will be provided for the successful applicant.
- McHale Plant Sales has full sales and service depots in Dublin and Tipperary. They are also national distributors for Komatsu Construction Equipment, Merlo Telescopic Handlers, Metso Outotec Crushing and Screening Equipment, Terex Ecotec Waste Processing Equipment and Topcon Machine Control Systems.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
CVs should be e-mailed to: email@example.com
McHale Plant Sales distributes and supports Komatsu construction & forestry equipment, Metso crushing and screening plants, Merlo telescopic handlers, Terex Ecotec waste processing machinery and Topcon machine guidance / control systems.
We are currently recruiting for the following position:
Machine Sales Representative – Cork
This full time role involves the sales in the Cork area and nationally of Merlo Telescopic Handlers to agricultural, construction and general material handling businesses. It also entails the sale of Komatsu Mini Excavators to relevant customers in many industries.
This is an entry level machine sales position and product training will be provided. Candidates with some experience of agricultural machinery sales, or similar, may have an advantage.
Applicants from the Cork area are invited to apply.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate including salary (€28,000. – €30,000), pension contribution, and company van. There are good opportunities for advancement in this role.
Please apply with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
McHale Plant Sales operate from two full sales and service depots (Rathcoole Co Dublin and Birdhill Co. Tipp).
McHale Plant Sales
P: +353 (0)61 379112